Nimblelight is a small web consulting, development and design agency in Philadelphia. We build robust custom websites and mobile apps. We craft sharp social media and web marketing strategies. And we deliver astonishing SEO for some of the most recognizable names in the northeast.
See below for details on our latest job offerings.
We're seeking skilled in-house web developers with a passion for creating branded, application-rich websites and capable of focusing on back-end projects. However, the ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS3 and jQuery.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
– Proficient at developing websites in ASP.NET/MVC
– Can code and understand VB.NET
– Experience in MS Visual Studio 2008/2010
– Experience in SQL Server 2005/2008. Understands relational databases (keys, constraints, normalization, INNER JOIN, etc)
– Experience with revision/source control (Specifically Subversion/SVN)
– Experience with Continuous Integration
– Experience with some windows service development.
– Experience with Firebug or Chrome's developer tools.
– Understands the pros and cons of using AJAX
– Working knowledge of HTTP (Request, Response, Headers, Cookies, Caching, Content-Type, etc)
– Working knowledge of DNS
– Appreciation of UX / UI design
TO APPLY: Please send links to your work and your resume (PDF only) to: email@example.com